Tuesday, July 29, 2008

about face


Miss Little is starting to really come around. I continued feather shapes for the structure of her face, which is a little dramatic and may be a little too faceted, but I think that when I add the details it will settle down a bit.

The calender for the fall is really starting to fill up-
This Saturday is Elevate- the underground art festival- and PoetHouse will be hosting a booth as well as some LookieLoos (don't know what a LookieLoo is? Think Jellystone Park: Yogi and BooBoo painted on a board with holes cut out at the heads, then stick your head through the hole and smile for the camera... super fun)
I have a show booked for the end of October at The PoetHouse, with three fellow art ladies, more on that soon-
I was asked to participate in the Good Things Come in Small Packages show at Bohemia again this December.
Time flies and there is much art to be made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we'll see you down there this weekend:)
In the meantime I was looking through images of flappers/women of the 1920's and found you Kayce, a.k.a." Norma Valentine'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/normavalentine/2669166653/in/pool-73155603@N00

kaycee said...

Christine I couldn't find the link! Can you send it again?