Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stinkin Busy.

So- A lot is going on this weekend that I had forgotten was coming up. Friday night is first Friday Art Walk in Bend, and PoetHouse is hosting an event for Rise Up called Art for India. Twenty plus artists will be working on two murals that will then be divided and auctioned off for a fund raiser.

Conor Oberst (indie starchild/Bright Eyes man) will be playing at the Domino Room Friday night- and I may or may not get around to going if I am not covered in too much paint.

Elevate, the underground art festival will be going on Saturday at Troy Field (the park next to McMenamin's.) Organized by Oxygen Tattoo, Elevate focus's on Bend's underground and outsider art and music scene. There are going to be dj's and art and lots of Ink. PoetHouse will have a booth and I will be peddling cards of my collages.

No comments: