Friday, August 8, 2008

Wearing Flowers In my Hair

So the summer's end is quickly approaching. It began with Sasquatch, and will end with The Outside Lands Festival in Golden Gate Park. I have never been to SanFran, and this is an epic reason to go- I am covering the festival for The Source (the only way my sidekick photographer and I could have afforded to go) and we are caravaning down with our good friends Sequesto and Old Man. Two weeks from Today.
Besides seeing the likes of Radiohead, Wilco, Tom Petty, Regina Spektor, and the other numerous musical genius-es - I am most excited for Sunday and Bon Iver.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what an exciting life you lead. Hey, I liked them!mom

Anonymous said...

fox loves bon iver. let me know how they are

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! SF is my favorite city..you will love it Kaycee:)