Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Upward over the Mountain






Last Thursday, Mountain Custom Framing celebrated their move to a different location. Lisa, the owner, is one of my closest friends, an amazing artist, and one of my biggest art cheerleaders. I was a featured artist for her grand reopening and for the first time, all my completed collages were up in one space. It felt really good to be a part. We also had really nice champagne, a gorgeous cake made by our friend Sarah Cook, and there was live music played by a local musician, Reed Thomas Lawrence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's amazing to see how much work you've produced--what's the count? Did you knit the baby afghan? You & Lisa look enough alike to be sisters! Love the top--it looks like some I had in the mid-70s (except for fabric & color). Much love! sasa